- AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES
- You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of the legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
- When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
- Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
- How we use your information: In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current site and products, and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, news about products, services offered by Dolan Central Illinois Compounding Pharmacy, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company, d/b/a Preckshot Professional Pharmacy (“Preckshot Professional Pharmacy”) and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Preckshot Professional Pharmacy;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- How do you get my consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for delivery, or returning a purchase, you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 4 below).
- How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Preckshot Professional Pharmacy
5832 N Knoxville Suite E
Peoria, IL 61614
- We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
- PAYMENT PROCESSING
- Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform called Woocommerce that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Payment: If you provide us with your Visa or MasterCard information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway, Vault, for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
- All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- Our Policy does not cover any third party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Preckshot Professional Pharmacy will never contact you to ask you for your password.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
- AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
- U.S. LAW APPLIES
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by mail at:
Preckshot Professional Pharmacy
5832 N Knoxville Ave Suite E
Peoria, IL 61614
Dolan Central Illinois Compounding Pharmacy LLC
5832 N Knoxville Ave Suite E
Peoria, IL, 61614
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Statements and products referred to on https://preckshotpharmacy.com/ are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or health care provider before using a new product, drug, supplement, changing your diet, or trying new exercises.
Preckshot Professional Pharmacy is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Preckshot Professional Pharmacy, nor any of its directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties, and makes no recommendations of or for the use or applicability of any product or item listed on this site.
This website requires you to also be at least 18 years or older to purchase our products. Our products contain less than 0.3% THC.